With Mother's Day just a few short weeks away, many of us are left wondering how we'll spend our special day. We here at Single Mom Nation think the best way to honor ourselves is with a day of fun, magic, and of course, our kids!
We've rounded up the very best mom-kid date ideas sure to inspire big smiles and lasting memories. (Because really, is there any greater gift? We didn't think so.)
Mother-child date ideas to celebrate Mother's Day
1. Get your jump on at an indoor trampoline park
2. Let's all go to the movies!
3. Unleash your inner artist and paint some pottery
4. Enjoy a picnic in the park
5. Visit a tourist attraction in your town
6. Let the good times roll with roller skating
7. Go ahead, have ice cream for dinner
8. Learn, play, and explore at a kid's museum
9. Enjoy a live performance
10. "Strike" up the fun and go bowling
11. Cook up something special, together
12. Take a hike
13. Uncover real treasures at a flea market
14. Putt around with miniature golf
15. Visit the zoo
16. Come out a winner with game night
17. "Score" some seats to a sporting event
18. Create something new, together.
What are your plans for Mother's Day?